Club Golf comes to Coal Drops Yard
Grab your clubs (and some friends or family) and head to the brand-new nine-hole crazy golf course, Club Golf, at Coal Drops Yard, the shopping and dining district in King’s Cross, N1C.
The visually striking, bespoke outdoor nine-hole course, designed by artists Baker & Borowski, is inspired by the King’s Cross rave culture of the 80s and 90s and is themed to be a celebration of iconic warehouse clubs such as Bagleys, The Cross and The Key, that previously resided in Coal Drops Yard.
Club Golf is open for 6 weeks, beginning on Wednesday 19 February, when you can begin ‘putting’ your skills to the test, navigating stairs and obstacles, all in pursuit of that elusive hole in one. Your last chance to have a go is Sunday 29 March. The course will be open midday to 8pm, Monday – Saturday, and midday to 6pm Sunday.
The course is bookable in advance HERE and walk-ups are available on the day. Tickets are £5 per person (under 12s go free and need to be accompanied by an adult.).
If you’re heading down after 7 March, you can find out more about the King’s Cross rave scene by visiting the new exhibition at the King’s Cross Visitor Centre ‘Revolution to Rebellion’, to discover more about the history of the area.
About Club Golf
• Wednesday 19 February 2020 – Sunday 29 march
• Open midday to 8pm, Monday – Saturday, Midday to 6pm Sunday.
• The course is bookable in advance HERE
• Limited numbers of walk-ups are available on the day.
• Tickets are £5 per person (under 12s go free and need to be accompanied by an adult.)
• Head to Lower Stable Street to pick up your putters and balls.